We Can Help You Recover After An On-The-Job Injury
Anyone can suffer a work injury. When injured at work, any worker is entitled to workers’ compensation benefits.
Workers’ compensation provisions often sound straightforward in theory, but when injured workers try to collect benefits, they frequently encounter obstacles. Insurers often look for any reason they can find to stop payments, delay payments and otherwise minimize payment of benefits.
Our Experience Has Taught Us Many Things
Clients of the Prine Law Group have included Georgians who need compensation after receiving an injury on the job at:
- Construction sites
- Assembly lines
- Food service companies
- Poultry packing plants
- Nursing homes
- Corporate offices
These clients have included:
- Factory and construction workers
- Warehouse workers
- Airline workers
- Municipal workers and safety officers
- Office and white collar workers
Workers who have suffered:
- Back injuries
- Head and brain injuries
- Unsafe work condition injuries
- Continuous trauma injuries
- Serious injuries
- Fatal injuries
Get The Right Workers’ Compensation Benefits At Maximum Levels
Our lawyers work hard to solve problems for injured workers in Georgia who are coping with construction injuries and industrial accidents resulting in shoulder injuries, back injuries and other serious injuries.
Depending on the particulars of each case, injured workers may be eligible for:
- Temporary total disability (TTD) benefits, providing weekly payments to injured workers who are disabled.
- Temporary partial disability (TPD) benefits, providing weekly payments to injured workers who return to work after an injury, but receive less pay per week because of the harm received on the job.
- Permanent partial disability (PPD) benefits, providing pay for permanent damage resulting from an injury on the job.
- Medical benefits paid to doctors, hospitals, physical therapists, pain management facilities and other medical providers.
Contact our attorneys in Macon at 478-201-9755 today for help obtaining all workers’ comp benefits you are entitled to receive.