How A Car Accident Can Harm You
There are many different ways that a car accident can leave you with catastrophic injuries and a lifetime of complications with them. Understanding the potential long-term consequences of these injuries is vital in pursuing fair compensation for your compensation in a personal injury claim.
At our Macon office of Prine Law Group, we understand the long-term consequences of car accidents, and we want to be the ones who aggressively represent you to get the compensation that will not only cover the current costs of your injuries, but also the future ones.
The Consequences Of A Car Accident
Depending on the nature of the accident, the difference in size between the two vehicles, the speed they were going before the collision and other factors, the victims of the accident can suffer life-changing injuries such as:
- Paralysis, either as a paraplegic or quadriplegic
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) can cause memory loss, emotional changes and other harm
- Whiplash and other spine injuries that can develop into a lifetime of discomfort and pain
- Broken bones that, even when set properly to heal, can weaken the bone and limit physical abilities
- Nerve injuries that can cause long-term paralysis, numbness or pain with little to no treatment options available
- Death from injuries that are too sudden and too major to recover from
Some types of accidents are more likely to result in certain injuries. For example, high-speed accidents are more likely to see injuries like paralysis, broken bones and death, whereas T-bone and rear-end accidents are more prone to cause whiplash.
No matter what caused your injuries or how severe they may be, we are here to provide you with a custom-tailored strategy to protect you, based on the unique factors that make up your case. We will be by your side through every step of your injury claim to provide you with the support and guidance you need to recover.
Let Us Fight For Your Future
The settlement you receive from your injury claim should not leave you paying the rest of the bills after running out in a few years. We are prepared to aggressively fight for compensation that reflects the total costs of a lifetime of injuries. If you are ready to schedule your initial consultation with our Georgia team, contact us by calling 478-201-9755 or emailing us here.